Lectures, Gifts and More at Free Event
Experience Expanded Services at Bloomfield Hills Clinic’s Open House
|New IV Lounge|
Boomfield Hills Center for Healthy Living, the office of regenerative and functional medicine physician Keri Topouzian and nurse practitioner Jennifer Andres, is hosting an open house with four hourly lectures and drawings after each lecture.The event will take place from 3 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, September 20 to introduce their updated and expanded offices and services. The open house has free admission and refreshments will be served.
The lecture schedule and presenters are as follows:
• 4:00–4:15 p.m. - Compounding - Karen Raehtz, Physicians Compounding Pharmacy
• 5:00-5:15 p.m. - IV Therapies/Laser and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy – Keri Topouzian, DO
• 6:00-6:15 p.m. - Hormones – Jennifer Andres, NP
• 7:00-7:15 p.m. - Weight Loss – Keri Topouzian, DO
In addition there will be drawing prizes that include gift baskets, discounted weight loss program, free Myers IV and $100 gift card for supplements.
Every attendee is offered a free Inbody Body Composition Analysis (measures muscle mass, percentage of body fat, visceral fat level, body water and basal metabolic rate) valued at $40.
The center is also offering the following September specials:
• Free hyperbaric oxygen therapy session (one per person and must be booked and completed by September 30)
• Free laser pain therapy treatment (one per person and details the same as for hyperbaric oxygen therapy)
• Buy three and get one free on IVs - includes Ozone therapy (must be purchased in September and used by the end of 2023)
• $10 off Lipo Mino shots for weight loss (must be purchased and taken possession in the month of September)
• 10 percent off all oral supplements (must be ordered and paid for in September)
The Bloomfield Hills Center for Healthy Living is located at 1900 S. Telegraph Rd., Ste. 102, Bloomfield Hills. For more information, call 248-302-0473, visit AskDrT.weebly.com.